Re: [Last-Call] [dispatch] Genart last call review of draft-hardie-dispatch-rfc3405-update-03

Hi Barry,

>While it's certainly possible to add such guidance now...

Possible?  It's the best current practice.  Shouldn't it be imposed?

>While it's certainly possible to add such guidance now, this update is
>very narrowly targeted to fix a serious problem, and I would not want
>debate about additional text to get in the way of that.

And doesn't using this draft as an update of the entire IANA considerations section effectively remove any means of registration through the mailing lists provided in that same section??

Tim