Re: Reminder: Call for Papers: COVID-19 Network Impacts Workshop

The paper to attend normally arrises from the need to limit the audience when these happen F2F.

However given that this will have to be virtual, I wonder if we should be exploring new working methods such as permitting (silent) observers?

- Stewart