Re: [Last-Call] [dispatch] Genart last call review of draft-hardie-dispatch-rfc3405-update-03

Hi Timothy,

That change would not match the rest of the document, because it does change the IANA considerations.  Given our previous conversations, I assume you mean by this that you oppose the changes.  I think the clearest way to register that opposition is simply to oppose publication. Barry and the IESG will have to determine which is the consensus position.

If I have misunderstood you, I would be happy to hear how to reconcile the proposed text below with the rest of the text in RFC 3405 and this document.

regards,

Ted HArdie

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 12:55 PM Timothy Mcsweeney <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Is that right?

The first thing I would change in your draft is from this:

3. IANA Considerations This entire document is updated instructions to IANA.

To this: 3. IANA Considerations This update does not change the IANA Considerations in RFC 3405