From: ietf <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Carlos M. Martinez
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 9:35 PM
To: Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ietf <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Call for comments: Proposals for exploratory IETF meetings

I’m rather surprised there are no Latin / South American cities listed, given that we had a successful meeting in Buenos Aires.

If carbon footprint is a consideration, several possible meeting venues in SA are reachable in one hop from many destinations in the US and Europe.

I support Australia and NZ myself.

Thanks,

Carlos