Re: [Last-Call] [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-spl-terminology-03.txt> (Special Purpose Label terminology) to Informational RFC

Sent from my iPad

I don’t think we need three new drafts to deal with this, but we do need to deal with the issues raised.

Hi Kireeti

Technically you are right, and of course this is the least work for the authors, IESG and the RFC editor. The question is what is best for the reader?

My preference is to separate the technical description of XL from the IANA related work as I think it allows the implementer to focus on protocol, but I accept that I may be I the rough.

Stewart