Re: Newcomers 6 month guide to the IETF (comedy)

No - I think you've pretty much nailed it.

The only thing I would add is something like "rough consensus means that even if literally everyone in the IETF says that you've read the document wrong, they could all be wrong and you right if you've pre-decided your outcome and want the expert reviewers to agree with you rather than point out your incorrect reading".  That's a bit long for a comedy statement though.

Haha, I like that one Bron!  I'm going to shorten it to:

The sky is blue = Blue is a corner case for color.