Re: AD sponsored Consensus vs. draft version

Hi Murray,

The context is here <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-dispatch-rfc3405-update/history/>
You can see where last week Barry had changed the consensus to Yes.  The change was made between the upload dates of version -02 and -03.  It was actually after the last IETF meeting but I guess now that I think of it, I only remember Ben asking for a hum on wether or not it was to be AD sponsored and not a hum for the draft itself.  For consensus on the draft itself, the AD sponsor would have put something on the mailing list right?