Re: Reviving a dormant IANA registry

On 25/08/2020 12:01, Andrew G. Malis wrote:
Florian,

A good place to start are the relevant ADs, see section 5.2.1 of RFC 8126.

Or you could go to IANA.  I see on the IANA website
Character Sets Mailing List Information
with an IANA address and if you mean that that address is unavailable, then that is a defect in the IANA website that needs fixing by IANA; which, in my experience, IANA are rather good at.

Tom Petch

Cheers,
Andy