Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-spl-terminology-03.txt> (Special Purpose Label terminology) to Informational RFC

I find this confusing.

It specifies two ranges 0-15 and 0-1048575 the latter being subdivided into ranges 0-15 16-239 etc and then talks of the lower range and the higher range; is the higher range 0-1048575 or 16-239 or 16-1048575 or ...? Lesser and greater or first and second or smaller and larger .. I might find unambiguous but reading this with an innocent eye, I find higher ambiguous.

And in Security, 'It does not effect the forwarding ...' Well, no, it would likely not affect it either:-)

Tom Petch