RE: Terminology discussion threads

> > I see that the emails from others above expressing *approval* for the IESG
> are not receiving correctional visits from the SAA, so I wanted to make sure
> that I expressed myself in The Correct Manner moving forward:
> >

> I've seen emails on this thread of two sorts so far:
>
> Quite a few emails have
> 1 - Expressed approval of the decision, and
> 2 - Not addressed any of the substantive issues from the previous discussion.
>
> A small number of emails have
> 1 - Not expressed approval of the decision, and
> 2 - Also discussed the substance of the issues from the previous discussion.
>
> I propose the likely possibility that variable #2, not variable #1, is
> the reason the emails of the latter sort have been addressed by the SAA,
> while emails of the former sort have not been.  It's just that the
> correlation of the two variables has been perfect so far, I think.

This email expressed disapproval of the decision without discussing issues of the previous discussion, and this email was not addressed by the SAA:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/UQgVv-dkk0uNhWcML8N-7sg_1nw/

Therefore, it is clearly allowed to express disapproval of the decision to end discussion.
Barbara