Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

In article <B5969C0B-EF25-40CF-BFB4-8E062C90CA24@xxxxxxxxx> you write:
>I disagree with this approach.
>
>We should ask the RFC Series Editor to consult international experts on technical language and the editors of other major standards
>such as IEEE, ETSI and ITU and report back to us with a recommendation.

I have no idea where one might find international experts on technical
language, if such people even exist.

The IETF really needs to address this problem itself.

R's,.
John