Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

Salz, Rich wrote:

Agreed. I don’t think Dan or Ohta-san are going to stop contributing
if we stop using a few words. If I’m wrong, I’m sure they’ll let us
know.

I don't mind you and some people around you stop using
a few words, among tremendously many, implying black/dark
something evil/bad, only to find others, including most
black Americans and me, keep using most of them including,
but not limited to, the "few" words.

						Masataka Ohta