Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

> Referring to one's policy preferences as "progress" and that anyone opposed
must therefore resist "progress" is a popular but lame rhetorical device.
There is no arc of history bending anywhere. We're all just sitting on this
rock flying through space trying to get along. Please give me the benefit
of the doubt that I want things to be better and I want progress just like
you do, we just disagree on how to get there.

You are right and I should have used a more neutral world like “change.”

I apologize.