Re: Method of Contact - Consultation on DRAFT Infrastructure and Services Vulnerability Disclosure Statement

> On 7/08/2020, at 7:13 AM, Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> i hate to be late to the party, but..
>
> Is the overall effort here really just framing what the security.txt
> for all IETF-LLC properties/things should be?

Is it your recommendation that we publish a security.txt?  If we were to then I would imagine it would do no more than point to this policy.

…

Captured the basic part of this as "Automated response should be PGP signed" in https://github.com/ietf-llc/infrastructure-and-services-vulnerability-disclosure-statement/issues/7

>> (2) >  * What the email address should be for reports to be sent to.
>>
>> @Jay - Can you list the options being considered here to help aid the discussion?
>>

> security@ ? :)

See my crossing response about the problem with this - if you have any feedback on that it would be most welcome.

Jay

--
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director