Re: Consultation on DRAFT Infrastructure and Services Vulnerability Disclosure Statement

> First, just to note that as feedback comes in, a new branch is being
> updated to address that feedback:

in what way was i not clear about "internet draft?"  i have a nightly
rsunk direceory of all drafts and have no desire for yet more browser
tabs.

> If your friend doesnʼt like email then they can always add a github
> issue directly.

my friend already gave at the office.  ex ietf sec ad.  has negative
desire to see anything like an ietf mailing list again.

> I agree that it would be useful to include a time commitment but we
> are in an unusual position as a semi-professional/semi-volunteer
> organisation and it is therefore difficult for us to make commitments
> about what volunteers can do.

you seem able to make excuses quickly. :)

what you do not seem to understand that the 90 day limit is what folk
will give you.  well, the polite ones.  you can like that or not.

> It would be useful if your friend could provide details of where these
> donʼt work in practice and suggested fixes.

have the security ADs and operational security folk helped with this?

randy