Re: Consultation on DRAFT Infrastructure and Services Vulnerability Disclosure Statement

[ relaying for a friend ]

    It's missing a commitment to remedy problems promptly.
    I don't regard "We aim to address all validated vulnerabilities
    that are brought to our attention as quickly as possible" as
    sufficient.

    And the "Limitations" section needs work―you often don't
    know there's a problem without a slight violation of those
    terms.

[ i add ]

as it differs significantly from the policies of many others, i suspect
it was overly invented as opposed to borrowed.  this is not fashion in
security.

the current fashion in disclosure window length is 90 days.  no, i do
not know why if is not three months; but i am sure this list could
discuss that difference for 90 days.

the llc's proposal should be an internet-draft, please.

randy