Re: Spelling, Grammar and Style in Internet Drafts

The reason I spent so much time developing a Word->xml3RFC document conversion tool was so I could edit documents using the built in spelling and grammar checking provided by Word and its ilk.

The Word document format is an open standard. The tool runs on Linux, OSX and Windows. It requires no additional libraries and can be run on a machine without Word installed.

I keep meaning to provide a hosted version. The reason I don't is that my own specs are built from multiple source files (examples, reference sections, SVG etc.) and it is difficult to see how a hosted app can really work if the user has to upload multiple files.