Re: Disappointing take-up of Gather.Town

There were a couple of events specifically for newcomers which was really helpful and useful to meet new people, etc. But I completely agree with Vittorio regarding non-verbal queues. It’s a bit more unnatural just to walk up to a strangers avatar and introduce myself.

Maybe some kind of tag on a newcomers name or a specific shirt color in gather.town would work to identify someone?

I like Kathleen’s idea about regular, scheduled meetups thought, that would be helpful in meeting new people.

Thanks!

Jacob