RE: Kudos to MeetEcho

On  Monday, July 27, 2020 4:35 PM Stewart Bryant wrote
The core-context approach would suggest that we just buy something off the shelf.

That said the ITU are meeting in parallel using a platform with similar properties which is either bespoke or customised COTS. It would be a good idea if the SDOs working on communications technologies worked together to share the costs of these platforms.

Indeed.
However having to follow both meetings, I can testify that Meetecho performs far better than ITU’s MyMeetings, notably for audio, even when video is used. MeetEcho is also more flexible on what it displays.

So not perfect, but better than some of the competition.

JM.