Re: Follow-up from NomCom advisor discussion

It's always been my understanding of the IETF process that if a process
rule defies common sense, we should ignore the rule and carry on.

So I believe that the NomCom should simply inform its advisors that
they don't get to vote on procedural issues this year. Or simply decide
not to hold any votes on procedural issues. Or whatever common sense
method allows them to have the advisors that they need.

And before next year, just remove that clause from the BCP.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter