Re: [108attendees] Virtual HotRFC lightning talks for IETF-108

Hi Toerless,

The idea is to have a fully asynchronous session. Once the videos are posted, discussion can happen on Slack at any time. I agree it would be helpful to have something in the agenda as I’m compiling abstracts and I think folks may find them useful to consult in advance. I’ll ask the secretariat if they can support an agenda entry that doesn’t include a time.

--aaron

ps. I’ve received only two slot requests. I hope others are thinking about submitting.