From: ietf <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Russ Housley
Sent: 16 July 2020 17:25
To: Murray S. Kucherawy <superuser@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: IETF <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Appeal from Tim McSweeney regarding draft-mcsweeney-drop-scheme

Two of the point in the appeal talk about overriding a consensus, but from the appeal text, I cannot tell where the consensus was reached.  I suspect that there is context know to people that have been involved in this since April, bt that does not include me.  Can these pointers to the consensus call(s) be provided?

Russ