From: Rob Sayre <sayrer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2020 11:25 PM
To: NomCom Chair 2020 <nomcom-chair-2020@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@xxxxxxxx>; IETF discussion list <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Nomcom 2020-2021: Result of random selection process

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 2:13 PM NomCom Chair 2020 <nomcom-chair-2020@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am announcing the results of the randomness selection process for the 2020-2021 NomCom.  The results are as shown below.
One person was disqualified due to company weighting per RFC 8713 which sets a limit of two (2) members from any one primary affiliation.

Barbara Stark
nomcom-chair-2020 at ietf dot org

Just to clarify,

The random results selected:

2 Cisco employees

2 Huawei employees

1 Juniper employee

1 Cloudflare employee

Two scholars:

65. Dirk Kutscher, University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer

58. LUIGI IANNONE, TELECOM PARIS

And two recently independent people:

Rüdiger Volk, no affiliation

Gabriel Montenegro, Independent

One recently retired from Deutsche Telekom, and one was a longtime Microsoft employee, I think.

Is that accurate?

thanks,

Rob