Re: Challenge: was Re: Updated Nomcom 2020-2021: Result of random selection process

  • I hate to do this, but I'm going to be challenging this particular outcome as it isn't strictly following the rules - basically, Luigi may not be replaced by Tal.  He either serves, or if he declines to serve, the next person on the list - not Tal - will be selected.

I agree with this challenge, for the reasons Mike posted.