Re: Virtual meeting scheduling

Our RG meeting next week got late into the datatracker because

— we were forced to find a new, earlier date due to the strictness of the W30 pre-IETF blackout.
— we ran into a datatracker glitch (well, actually a misunderstanding of the current flow that looked like a glitch because of lack of transparency).
— the long independence day weekend didn’t help either.

So these things do happen, and I’d prefer to be able to work around surprises like these instead of being stuck with tooling that is too rigid.

I do like the automatic import of interims into my calendar, so I agree the datatracker SHOULD get to know of interims as early as possible.

Grüße, Carsten