Re: List of volunteers for the 2020-2021 NomCom

I was intending to mention in my next Announcement what I’ll be considering “same affiliation” when limiting NomCom membership to no more than 2 people with the same affiliation. But inquiring minds want to know. So I’ll mention it here and in my next Announcement.

People who are employed by wholly or majority owned (controlling interest) subsidiaries of a single parent company will be considered affiliated with that parent company.

People who contract with a company for more than 50% of their time spent doing IETF activities will be considered affiliated with that company.

Barbara