Re: [Ietf108planning] Registration open for IETF 108

Hi Cath,
At 03:44 AM 11-06-2020, Corinne Cath wrote:
Now I am not under any illusion that my personal attendance (or lack there off) matters much - however, I know my case (i.e. graduate student on a limited budget) is not unique. And many others like me will struggle to participate in this meeting because of the unexpected costs. This is not even including what the online fee means for some of

An organisation which does not encourage participation by younger people will be full of wise people at some point. Some time back, there was a thread about that.

In my opinion, your participation matters.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy