Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-14

Hi Scott.

there is a following text in the OSPF draft:

  "On top of advertising the link attributes for standardized
   applications, link attributes can be advertised for the purpose of
   applications that are not standardized.  We call such an
   application a "User Defined Application" or "UDA".  These
   applications are not subject to standardization and are outside of
   the scope of this specification."

Feel free to propose an additional text if you feel above is not sufficient.

thanks,
Peter