Re: Change in IPR policies

Dear IETF Trustees,

I read the IETF Trust minutes of the meeting which was held in March. I could not find any discussion or decision about a change in IPR policies. Was there any meeting after March? Is there any impediment affecting the publication of those minutes?

I am a bit concerned when I see a change to IPR policies being made without the approval of the Trustees and without being given an opportunity to comment about a proposed change. Was the IETF Trust informed about the recording and broadcasting restriction for IETF108?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy