Re: The TCP and UDP checksum algorithm may soon need updating

In article <CAHQj4CdopwpEfyuOVO3ZywTKveQMpnt_WPh_JDRydgNKHVVmhw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>I got requests for citations/sources.  So here's what's known.

FYI, the ACM and some other publishers have currently disabled their
paywalls so anyone can download articles from their archive.

http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/3208040.3208053

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319925429_Request_aggregation_caching_and_forwarding_strategies_for_improving_large_climate_data_distribution_with_NDN_a_case_study

>This reference also sees high error rates:
>
>Kettimuthu, Rajkumar, et al. "Transferring a Petabyte in a Day." Future
>Generation Computer Systems 88 (2018): 191-198.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/325405478_Transferring_a_Petabyte_in_a_Day

R's,
John