packets of multiple users sent over the same TCP/IP session

Hi,

I am looking for any protocol or type of protocol/application that runs over TCP/IP, and that packets of that same session "belong" (i.e. either destined or sourced) to/by
more then one subscribers (meaning that each packet belongs to one subscriber, but there are a some packets that belong to subscriber A, some to B, etc.).

I am not talking about tunneling protocol, as in their case the internal IP is the identity of the subscriber, but I am talking about protocols that the identity of the subscriber
resides at the higher level, like the application layer, and the muxing between the packets to subscribers can be done only if you understand the protocol at that high level.

An example for such a protocol is SMPP that is used for sending SMS messages of different subscribers on the same TCP/IP session
between the SMSC and the application server. There, the subscriber identity is embedded in the SPMM protocol (above the TCP/IP).

I will appreciate your help as it will help in making a better design decisions.

Yours,

Haim.