Re: IETF 108 will be an online meeting

> Like others, I think it is the right decision.  I appreciate the

    professionalism with which the options were considered and the

    fact that the decision is being made now rather than held until

    the last minute.

[JL] Thanks for saying that. I would like to recognize Jay Daley’s key contribution to this effort. The nice part of this, such as it is, is that Jay has developed a framework for systematically assessing this for the future. So not only did he help lead us through this assessment in an analytical fashion but we now have a framework for the future. I wish we didn’t need that of course, but I suppose that is the reality of our times.