Re: Extended: Consultation on IETF LLC Draft Strategic Plan 2020

On 12/05/2020, at 3:05 PM, Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Possibly replying too quickly again, sorry;-)

On 12/05/2020 03:09, IETF Executive Director wrote:
The IETF Administration LLC consultation on its Draft Strategic Plan
2020 [1] has been extended until Monday 1 June 2020.  It will be
extended again if required.

This seems to say that the LLC exec director has decided
to extend the period during which community input on the
LLC exec director's plans will be evaluated by the LLC
exec director. I continue to find that unacceptable. (*)

You asked for it to be extended and so it was extended.  What other outcome or process would you have expected to see?

Jay

Cheers,
S.

(*) Without at all questioning the IETF exec director's
bona fides in this. I do believe all involved here are
acting in good faith.

<0x5AB2FAF17B172BEA.asc>

--
Jay Daley