Re: Assessment criteria for decision on in-person/virtual IETF 108

I understand that, however, without knowing the contract text/context with more detail, is difficult to know if it is really needed even to mention any “CDC” or alike organization.

Further to that, regardless of the jurisdiction where your contract is based on (I’ve done a few hundreds of contracts in my life), you can, and it may be perfectly fine, use references to other organizations.

Note that my comment is not just about US, but in general, just using what we have now.

And of course, not trying to micromanage, but I think at least, we have the right to understand those details. Having access to the contracts, which can’t be, in general secret, could clarify many things and the community can provide inputs (not decisions) for the LLC to consider alternatives. I call this contributing to have everyting as best as we can, not micro-managing.