Re: Consultation on IETF LLC Draft Strategic Plan 2020

Hi Stephen,
At 12:08 PM 04-05-2020, Stephen Farrell wrote:
Eh, well I could ask. But given ~50% of the IAB may or may
not be members a year later I'm not sure there's a useful
(positive) answer to be had.

Well, I asked and you replied.  That should be good enough. :-)

Even if the IAB could and did produce what you're asking
for, it'd not be done in 2 weeks;-)

Let's assume that there are X IAB members where X is a number which is greater than two. It is unlikely that the task is doable in two weeks as it usually take more time than that to resolve committee debates.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy