Re: Update regarding virtual interim materials

Hi Brian,

After checking, it seems that minutes@xxxxxxxx is in rather infrequent use, while proceedings@xxxxxxxx (which the IESG statement mentions) does get used somewhat.

If someone wants to update BCP 25 there are probably other things to fix (e.g., the 8-character limit on WG acronyms). Abstracting away from this level of detail in the RFC would be helpful.

Alissa