Re: Adding [ietf] considered harmful

Is invoking Microsoft close enough to invoking Hitler to end this
thread? (Hint: "please!").

Keith is right. If you don't like the way the IETF discussion list
comes into your mailbox, start a reflector that fixes it the way you
like it. IETF+censored does more violence to its contents than we're
talking about now, and I wouldn't dream of subscribing without it...

Spencer