Re: Tag, You're It!

David Morris wrote:

Even so, any point of sending signed mail to a public list should be to
allow the list to process the signed mail.

That is not the only point by a long shot. A much more important goal would be to help the recipients trust that the message was sent by the person it claims to be from.

|John Stracke      |jstracke@xxxxxxxxxxx                        |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                      |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                     |
|"Call me a Nervous Nellie, but I am concerned about the sale of|
|nuclear arms in my general neighborhood." -- Dave Barry        |