Re: Re[4]: www.isoc.org unreachable when ECN is used

> If I have a system that does everything I require, I don't need
> improvements.

So your currently requirements are exactly the same as all the other users of the Internet ? I find it hard to believe that your requirements are exactly the same as mine, and I'm only one of the other approximately 500 million people currently accessing the Internet.

Do you know what ECN does ? Can you explain why you don't need it ? If you can't, I don't think you should be making statements about whether it is good or bad, or whether it has been designed well or not.