Re: national security

%
%     have we figures about the frequency of changes in the root file?
%
% The serial # changes twice a day. The contents hardly as far as I
% can see.

	other contents change about three times a week.

% 	jaap
%
% PS. I wonder how soon someone will tell me I shouldn't be feeding ...

	you shouldn't, not w/out a permit.  :)

--bill