Re: IETF58 - Network Status - 12:05PM Local Time

I also have seen "ietf58" as an ad-hoc network (or "Computer to Computer
Network" as Apple calls it) in several locations today, including here
in Salon C.

I have to wonder if this is just cluelessness or malicious behaviour,
someone trying to "steal" packets.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj