Molecular Equipment

I have been shifting through all manner of nano ( molecular ) computing info. One of the greatest paradoxes is how to remove the degenerated datalinks and memory locations and  replenish the same, without altering system / network configurations and memory contents.  Though I must admit some biz and universities have got good prototypes.

These growth functions are not catered for in network operating systems

Nyagudi Musandu

Do you Yahoo!?