Re: Exposing the security holes in all existing anti-spam techniques (was Re: You Might...)

>However, keep in mind that the spam can't be TOO randomized and still
>convey a message

BTW, in addition to my previous rebuttal of Valdis (which seems to be blocked from the list by Harald again), I keep forgetting to mention that terrorists might be the likely source of a future virus which effectively shuts down the email system permanently by evading all antispam and overwhelming legit email.

Their economic incentive would be to disrupt the economies in the West where there is heavy reliance on the internet email for business.

Given that the Taliban is against all forms of modern technology in daily life (yet are astute at using it to fight), I think this is a very real possibility.

Shelby Moore
http://AntiViotic.com