Re: where the indirection layer belongs

Robert Honore;

> It seems to me though, that nobody has stated clearly what those
> wrong perceptions and ideas are, much less to say what is wrong with
> them and thus replace them with correct perceptions and ideas.

A draft ID

                    Simple Internet Protocol, Again

on the real problems can be found at

	ftp://ftp.hpcl.titech.ac.jp/draft-ohta-sipa--1.txt

	Abstract

	   IPv6 has failed to be deployed partly because of its complexity.

	   IPv6 mostly is a descendant of SIP (Simple Internet Protocol) but has
	   fatally bloated merging with other proposals and trying to make IPv6
	   has better functionality than IPv4, which makes IPv6 unnecessarily
	   complex and, thus, worse than IPv4.

	   SIPA (Simple Internet Protocol, Again) is a proposal attempting to
	   restore simplicity to IPv6 sticking to the real world operational
	   requirements for the IPv4 Internet to make IPv6 more acceptable to
	   ISPs and end users.

						Masataka Ohta