Re: A modest proposal - allow the ID repository to hold xml

> I don't know about about you, Paul, but I'm writing my drafts using
> EMACS and Marshall's tool.  That allows for generation of HTML, NROFF,
> and text.  The HTML allows for hyperlinks, which is REALLY nice.

and for folks who are of the xslt persusasion, julian's html output is
very sweet...

/mtr

ps: the point being, that there's not just one tool that works with this
    stuff...

pps: oh, and did i mention the every expanding bibliographic libraries
     already in 2629... the 3gpp reference set is coming up later this
     week (thanks miguel!)