Re: Testing Root A going away

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:54:34 +0200
Iljitsch van Beijnum <iljitsch@muada.com> wrote:

> Well, draft-fecyk-dsprotocol-04.txt is in the RFC editor queue

that's odd.  the document claims to be a candidate for proposed standard, but
the I-D tracker says "not assigned yet" under "shepherding AD".  and I haven't
seen any Last Call announcement nor any request for it to be reviewed
in the usual fora that discuss email topics (e.g. ietf-smtp).

so I think it has a ways to go before publication.