RE: myth of the great transition (was US Defense Department forma lly adopts IPv6)

Eric,

> Eric Rescorla wrote:
> The fact that a large number of people have chosen
> to use NAT is a strong argument that B>C. (Here's
> where the invocation of revealed preference comes in).

This is not the point. What you are saying is that since B>C it makes
NAT OK. What I am saying (and possibly what Melinda was trying to say)
is this: NAT is a necessary evil. I don't challenge the fact that it is
necessary (for IPv4) and here to stay but the fact that it is necessary
does not make it less evil.

Michel.