RE: WG review: Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks (l2vpn)

Melinda,

"We're doing it" is a statement of fact.  However, we've been doing it for over
two years.  Pseudo-wire work has been ongoing for over 4 years.  MPLS has been
ongoing since 1996 or thereabouts.

I know there are some who think the IETF shouldn't be working on MPLS and its
applications.  I think there are those who think it should be.  I haven't heard
anything that says we are doing this in opposition to a consensus who would like
to see MPLS disappear or move to some other organization.

So you may voice your personal "uh-oh" but show me the consensus "uh-oh" before
I stop.

-Vach