Re: authenication email

Haren writes:

> My question is how can you trust the CA?

You can't, or at least I cannot really imagine any CA that _everyone in the
world_ would be willing to trust.  This alone pretty much invalidates the
idea of using signatures as a way to reduce spam, unless you only wish to
reduce spam in certain microcosms of the Internet, instead of the whole
universe.