Re: The utilitiy of IP is at stake here

Ok, I take Anthony to fair and neutral observer, and genuine criticism.

I apologize for saying I don't think John has direct operational
experience tracking abusers.  I should have simply explained that my own
experiences tracking abusers were different with respect to costs and
difficulty.

I also apologize for using the word nonsense. I should have explained that
I thought the points were irrelevant. That would have been a less
inflamatory and more information bearing approach.

		--Dean